Since writers block is a common problem in my little brain, I was overjoyed to see that I had been tagged in a blog pots by the always hilarious @Babe_Chilla. Otherwise known as Brandee, she can be found mothering her adorable daughter, drinking wine, or double fisting both of those activities at once. If you're a new mom, you need to be reading Chill Mama Chill - where she captures the joys of parenting through sarcasm and the not so pretty truth.
Being tagged in this post, meant that if I chose to, I could participate in some sort of a blogging chain letter, where you follow some rules and poke fun at yourself. Then you tag some people, and get them to reveal horribly embarrassing stores about themselves. It's a win win.
So with that being said, here we go...
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in the post you were tagged in
- Create 11 new questions for your tagees to answer
- Tag them on Twitter, Facebook or your blog
11 Random Facts about Candice (that's me):
1. I like drinking out of thin rimmed glasses. If the glass is too thick, I always feel like the drink is warm because my lips can't feel the coolness of the beverage..... (not that I've put any thought into this in the past or anything...)
2. I like ketchup on almost everything, except eggs. I mean, I could eat sock if it had ketchup on it, but put it near an egg and I have to leave the table.
3. I hate the sound of popped balloons. Maybe it's because I'm a crazy cat lady and I know that cats can choke on small pieces of rubber, but I ALWAYS pinch the base of the balloon, and snip it with scissors.
4. I take glasses of water to bed with me, and never drink out of them. They sit there and collect like in the movie Signs. I'm not even afraid of aliens, I just anticipate thirst that never comes.
5. Tying in with the last fact, I use excessive amounts of ice in my drinks. I think I get this from my dad, but I need half an ice tray to have one diet pepsi. But it must be drank quickly, as to not water it down.
6. I think about my cat more then I think about myself.
7. I sometimes want to quit my job and bake cakes all day, but then I remember that I like having money.
8. I hate movies that have a lot of the colour brown in them. Westerns, old movies, you name it - if the movie is predominantly brown? I ain't watching.
9. I don't think horse shaped animals are cute. Even the babies. Even ponies. They are so....jagged and uncuddly.
10. I'm obsessed with Manchu Wok. It's
a good thing horribly scary that I work in 30+ malls across Canada, all with food courts, all with Manchu's.
11. I enjoy putting my makeup on in the dark. Bf has caught me doing my makeup in the dark
everyday a few times. I'm scary in the mornings, may as well don the mask before I even see myself.
To The Questions Asked By @Babe_Chilla (here are my answers):
- When I say “rock out” what immediately comes to your mind? Kelly Clarkson.
- Finish this sentence: “I am awesome because ________” I can dish it and take it.
- How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a Tootsie Roll? I usually chip the outside away and just eat the middle
- What was the last song you listened to? More then a Feelin' - Boston
- What is your guilty pleasure? Q-tips
- How many pairs of shoes do you really have? 8, but I only wear one
- What movie do you know all the words to? Hook. Titanic. Tommy Boy.
- What were your kids names going to be when you fantasized about that in high school? Somerset (girl) and Gunther (boy)
- Do you or do you not dance and sing like a fool around you house, should you ever be alone in it? Are you supposed to be alone? Ummm yes. yes I certainly do.
- How many sexual partners have you had? HA TOTALLY KIDDING! I mean, how old were you when you had your first kiss? Older then I would have liked to be, but 15 sounds about right.
- Can you eat with chopsticks? And I mean, effectively. Before moving to BC? Not a chance in hell. Now I am the sushi queen.
Now, if I tag YOU - then it's your turn to do copy the rules onto your blog, and play along. If you don't want to? BOOOH-RINGGGG - but if you do, then YOU ARE THE GREATEST PERSON ALIVE. Or something. Here are your questions:
1. If you could escape a burning building with one cosmetic item, what would it be?
2. How many glasses of wine until the next thing you remember is the morning?
3. Have you ever visited another continent?
4. Mosquitos or the Twitter whale - what do you hate more?
5. Have you ever beat Super Mario Brothers 3?
6. Favorite place to eat in the mall food court?
7. How many pictures of yourself making the duck face do you have on your phone?
8. Do you like the national anthem for the USA better then the Canadian one?
9. When was the last dream you had (that you can remember)?
10. Do you actually watch SNL anymore?
11. Who is your favourite celebrity at the moment, and who do you wish they would hook up with?
CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED:
7. @hurrrdurrr from "i heard that you wanted to start writing again so GET TO IT FUNNY MAN"
Tag! You're it!